Tuesday 17 January 2012

The Dawn of a New Era


Today was Chris' first day of class as a grad student at North Park Theological Seminary.  So of course I insisted on taking a picture of him headed to class on the first day and my fabulous husband kindly agreed.  I kinda wanted to follow him to campus and take his picture in front of Nyvall Hall, but I thought that might be taking it a step too far.  

Sending Daddy off to his first class.  And Elsa has totally been hamming it up lately and now smiles in cue, as shown here.

Study buddies.  
I'm sure there will be many hours logged between the two of them in this chair with their books.

All I have to say is that I'm glad it's him and not me.  The thought of having to write a paper or read something that I don't want to right now makes my skin crawl a little.  But it seems like Chris is really excited to start this new chapter and I'm so excited for him.  He's going to do awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment