Saturday 25 February 2012

Drawing 101

Breck has shown himself to be quite the little artist.  Along with Legos, Little People, balls and books strewn about our house, by the end of the day I find bits and pieces of his work in nearly every room.  The boy LOVES to draw.  LOVES it.  His preferred medium, pen and paper.  Simple - makes my life easy as far as providing him with the supplies he needs for his creative endeavors.  Although we go through scratch paper like there is no tomorrow.  I've started saving every envelope that comes in the mail and cutting up empty cereal boxes just to find more surfaces for him to draw on.  I think the most repeated phrase that is shouted out in our house these days is, "MOM, I NEED MORE PAPER!"

Here are a few of my favorites as of late:


He often likes to create compilation pieces with his Dad.  Here is an underwater exploration scene they worked on together.


2 guys and a machine

name

man riding a camel

man with walkie talkie

face

David and Goliath

Epic scene of repelling whale rescuers from a plane above - and a random knight 

2 comments:

  1. Yes. I have decided that Tuesday we should probably all draw together. These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Chris used to fill notebooks with detailed pictures --

    ReplyDelete