Wednesday 29 February 2012

study break

It was SOOOOOOOO nice here today.  Seriously, this weather is crazy.  It has made coming back from Ecuador very easy on us, that's for sure.  We made it a point to be outside today enjoying the nice weather.
So we pulled Dad out of the library (where he has been all day studying for midterms) to play at the little park on campus with us.









Flowers are starting to poke up everywhere!  Nothing blooming yet, but if we keep having these 60+ degree days I am sure it is only a short matter of time.

There are lots of good exploring places near the playground too.  Makes my little boy happy!

And lots of mulch for Elsa to use on teething gums.  Which apparently makes my little girl happy.





This was also Elsa's first time walking outside on her own.  And she was thrilled!  


I can't believe that Chris is already studying for midterms and will be taking his exams next week!  It doesn't seem possible that we have been here that long already.  And I am so happy that it is him in school right now and not me.  Perhaps going back to school is in the cards for me someday, but right now is so far from my radar.  He was up studying last night until about midnight and I went to bed early, only stopping to re-read a little Harry Potter before turning out the lights.  And oh how lovely it was.

And making it even lovelier is the fact that Elsa is now finally sleeping through the night!  
And there is much rejoicing in the Hoskins' home.

No comments:

Post a Comment