Sunday 29 April 2012

home

My mom's house is one of my most favorite places in the world to be.  I just love the feeling that overwhelms me when I walk through the door - especially if it has been some time since I've been there.  Her house is so unique and it is so her.  Everything in her home is intensely her, and I think that is part of why I love to be there so much.  



When I was there last week, she had this quote written on her chalkboard wall that is heading out her back door:

"What I do today is important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it. When tomorrow comes this day will be gone forever-leaving in its place something I have traded for it. I want it to be gain, not loss, success, not failure, good, not evil.  For I do not want to regret the price that I have paid."

No comments:

Post a Comment